Manufactured Home Park License


If you wish to operate a Manufactured Home Park within the City of Junction City you will need to first pass an inspection with the Building and Code Enforcement Department. Once the inspection has been approved you will need to submit an application.


Renewals for a Manufactured Home Park license are the same as a new license. 

License Fee

The annual license fee is $10.00 per developed manufactured home space, regardless of whether occupied or not. 

More Information

For more information on Manufactured Home Parks, check out these ordinances.

  1. Building & Code Enforcement

    Physical Address
    700 N Jefferson Street
    Junction City, KS 66441

    Fax: 785-210-1904