Trash Hauler License

Online Portal

The City of Junction City’s Online Portal is for conducting any business you may have with Building and Code Enforcement electronically.


If you are wishing to engage in the business of collecting and transporting garbage and trash in the City of Junction City, you will need to obtain a Trash Haulers license. To obtain a license you will need to submit the following: 

  • Application
  • List of each vehicle to be operated, to include Type, Make, Model and Year
  • Certificated of inspection for each vehicle from the Junction City Police Department (inspections must be within fifteen days of application)
  • Proof of Insurance (General Liability and Automobile Liability)


Renewals for a Trash Hauler's license are the same as a new license. 

License Fee

The annual license fee is $200.00.

More Information

For more information on Trash Haulers, check out these ordinances.

  1. Building & Code Enforcement

    Physical Address
    700 N Jefferson Street
    Junction City, KS 66441

    Fax: 785-210-1904