Online Portal

The City of Junction City's Online Portal is for conducting any business you may have with Building and Code Enforcement electronically. You can apply for or renew your license online.

If you are desiring to perform work in the City of Junction City or Geary County, you may be required to be licensed. 

Required Licenses

A license is required for the following: 

  1. Building & Code Enforcement

    Physical Address
    700 N Jefferson Street
    Junction City, KS 66441

    Fax: 785-210-1904