The City of Junction City’s Online Portal is for conducting any business you may have with Building and Code Enforcement electronically.
Residential Remodel Permit Required Documents
- Residential Remodel Permit Application (PDF) - To include licensed Contractors and Professional Tradesmen
- Sufficient Drawings if applying for an Addition or Accessory Building. These drawings will need to include the following:
- Location and actual dimensions of the lot
- Location and dimensions of any existing easements
- Location of any existing utilities
- Location and dimension of any existing buildings
- Location and dimensions of proposed improvements
- If sufficient drawings cannot be provided, a site survey/plan, prepared and signed by a registered Kansas design professional, drawn to scale, may be required.
Building permits taken out after a project has been started are charged a penalty fee that is double the permit fee, up to a maximum of $500. Please visit our Penalty Fees page for more information.
Real Property Taxes & Special Assessments
Real property taxes and installments of special assessments against all properties within the corporate limits of the City which are owned by the applicant, and which are due and owing on the date the permit is issued, will be paid in full.
Please note: Applicant includes any person or legal entity that has an ownership interest in the parcel and any person or legal entity that will perform the work for which a building permit is issued.